“And your Lord has said: “make Du’a to me, and I will respond to you!” (Surah Ghaafir: 60)
This verse is proof that the response from The Lord is guaranteed for the one that makes du’a. But du’a like any other worship has its conditions, it’s manners and recommended acts. And this is what this beneficial book is all about: How to make your Du’a effective, successful & accepted.
This book is a combination and summary of two great books:
- “Du’a; excellence, conditions, manners, and specialties” by Dr. Hamad
(reviewed by the great scholar of Ahlu Sunnah; Sheikh Abdulazeez ibn Baz)
- “Du’a and treatment of Ruqya” By Sheikh Said Qahtani
(author of Hisnul-Muslim – The Fortification of The Muslim)
Topics covered include:
- The definition of Du’a
- The importance & excellence of Du’a
- The conditions of Du’a
- The Etiquette s / Manners of Du’a
- The Special times, places and situations to make Du’a
- Reasons for Du’a to be accepted
- Wisdoms behind the delay in response
This book is the only book in English to have extensively compiled the authentic dua’s from the Qur’an and the dua’s taught by the Prophet ﷺ (sallaahAllaahu alayhi wasallam).